Rubber Replacement Costs
||Customer to disassemble machine, pack up rolls and ship to us.
||4" rubber roll - $281.00 each - labor included
5" rubber roll - $315.00 each - labor included
**If rubber/dies are from an older machine, aluminum rings may be required and must be done at Roll Former Corp. - $23.00 each.
||Customer to disassemble machine, disassemble rubber dies and reassemble with press. *See photo instructions
||4" rubber roll prehexed - $150.00 each
5" rubber roll prehexed - $160.00 each
Remove Rubber from SS Dies
- Place 1/4 x 1 x 2 steel plate in hexed hole of rubber roll. Make sure plate is across hole on inside of roll. See photo #1.
- Clamp in vise against rubber with SS die facing up. See photo #2.
- Using shaft through hex hole in SS die, hammer against steel plate. See photos #3 or #4.
- The recoil of the hammering will pop the rubber and casting from the SS die. Use care not to drop the SS die.
- If necessary, polish rolls on lathe before re-assembling with new rubber.